Last week was busy as usual, here are some snapshots I had done using my Instagram. I decided to use Hipstamatic to take photo with my Instagram. Instagram is for my iphone photography, so I will keep it that way. Just Hipstamatic, Instant shot and Instant upload and nothing else. I keep it simple and easy, Instagram is my photo diary.
My photography works which used my LumixG2 camera or my Canon S100 camera will be kept on my FLICKR account. You can click here to check my upload for this month. HERE ..... I think it is good i separate my focus on my photography activities as hobby.
Alright! What happened last week.
1. I started my art journal with my daughter, this is a picture of the first page of our journal
2. Sunset from my bedroom window. We have the best view of Sunset everyday :)
3. Just a nice greeting ....
4. I did a parent volunteer work at my daughter's school and it was taken from one of the table's display at school.
1. Stephen Covey passed away last week - he is one of my biggest inspiration. I read his books many times in my life.
2. I made this desktop screen for FREE , click here to download it.
3. I made some phone casing on my society6 shop, click here to visit it.
4. I am reading this book currently, click here to visit my goodread account.
1. me and my daughter continue our friday date ritual after school. we went to swensen for some ice creams. we enjoyed it so much as we have to stop this tradition for the next 4 weeks cause of fasting month.
2. my first attempt on doing doodling for my little women collections, click here to read about it.
3. I continue this doodling hobby like crazy now, I just love to be creative with it. On this one I started using watercolor paint instead of pencils and crayons. It looks pretty amazing to work with water color paints.
4. My sweet vintagee looking mouse pad
these four are shot within the same day
1. 26 minutes before sunset from my window
2. bunch of letters and package that i need to send out to some pen friends
3. i did a little detail on the envelopes just to make them more personal
4. the final shot of the full sunset ... beyoutiful :)
Okay - that is all for the week! I hope you enjoy them as I enjoyed hopping over blogs to check their Instagram update. Thank you all ... cheers!